You will present your project in class on November 7. Your presentation will be 10 minutes long, in addition to 5-10 minutes of questions/discussion. You can use whatever supporting materials you would like to use: PowerPoint, boards, the white board, etc.
In your presentation you should:
1. State the larger urban problem/challenge that your project responds to.
2. State why your project addresses this challenge.
3. Explain how your project works.
- Present a concept diagram of your project. What are your inputs (sensed data)? What are your outputs (responses to the sensed data)?
- Present a more detailed parts diagram of your project. What hardware will you need? If there are points in the diagram where you’re not decided on the hardware, create a list of choices. For all hardware, include costs.
4. Discuss any additional design or technical questions your team is wrestling with.